- At least 3 years hands on experience working on Agusta Westand Helicopters AW119MKII Koala and A109S Grand
- Helicopter A&P FAA certificate or EASA license, any other authorisation can be separately considered
- Communicate effectively in English
- Good in fault troubleshooting and perform Helicopter heavy maintenance
- Familiar with Pratt and Whitney engines PT6B-37A and PW207C.
- Willing to stay and work in Indonesia
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance/inspections
- Plan for Helicopter maintenance schedules
- Assist the pilots with daily pre and post flight checks.
- Full-time, contract, permanent.
Susi Air will provide accommodation, food and transportation while in Indonesia plus round trip tickets to your home country.
For more information or inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org