Depending on its equipment, it is suitable for various purposes. Since 1969, more than 1200 aircraft in the L 410 series have been produced. Currently, there are over 350 aircraft in more than 50 countries all over the world in operation. Call +62 811 211 1080
for charter inquiry.
- Ability to land and to take off on short unpaved runways (STOL capabilities)
- Tough and durable structure which enables operation in severe conditions
- Remarkable hot and high performance
- Ability to operate under extreme climatic conditions ranging from ±50 °C
- Outstanding versatility with a number of quick change kits
- The most spacious passenger compartment in the commuter category
- Easy handling and low operating and maintenance costs
- Excellent safety record and reliable operation
The spacious oval fuselage with almost 18 meter cubic of passenger cabin volume, provides the highest standard of passenger comfort. It also offers maximum versatility and opportunity to use the aircraft for a number of different operations.
- Standard commuter
- Air Ambulance / Medevac
- Sky diving
- Photogrammetric scanning
- Maritime, patrol and surveillance
Up to 19 passenger, spacious oval cabin with air conditioning
For cargo only flight, we removes all passenger seat.
Medical evacuation configuration also possible.